YOU ARE confident and capable with great organization, time management, communication, and computer skills. You can easily coordinate multiple virtual and in-person events for different clients, assemble materials, and keep a busy team focused—all while keeping a smile on your face.
WE ARE a small, entrepreneurial learning and development company—and we need your help! Working hybrid, in a combination from your home and our condo office at Bloor & Yonge, you will handle arrangements for our workshop programs, help manage busy workflows, provide general administrative support, and be part of the central hub of the business.
- Project manage virtual and in-person workshop events
- Manage, send, and track client registrations
- Schedule appointments and manage client communications
- Write program overviews, newsletters, and social media posts
- Handle emails, phone calls, paperwork, supplies, and all general small-office stuff
- Work closely with us and other team members to ensure smooth work flow
- Maintain a positive, professional, and highly efficient work environment
- Energetic, responsive, responsible, and highly-organized with particular attention for detail
- Proven independent problem-solving abilities
- Strong MS Office computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Mac proficiency preferred
- Comfort with online search, organizational tools, and social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to work both alone or in a small team
- Interest in personal and professional development
- Full-time position with a 35 hour/week schedule
- Open, flexible, and progressive work environment with opportunity for growth
- $40,000 to $50,000 annual salary (commensurate with experience), benefits,
and generous vacation package
If you have the necessary qualifications and are looking for a new and challenging opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter (in a single combined file) to apply@ReachCapabilities.com by Monday April 24, 2023.
Thank you for your interest, however, only candidates being actively considered for the position will be contacted. No phone calls, please.