Purpose. This service is offered to you as a user of the Reach Capabilities website, owned by Reach Capabilities Inc. (“Reach”). The purpose of this Terms of Service is to provide guidelines that will be applied in determining acceptable use of this website, and to notify you of the terms of this service. As a user of this service, you agree to comply with this policy, the stated acceptable uses, and the terms of service.
Online Conduct. The intent of this policy is to make clear certain uses, which are and are not appropriate, not to exhaustively enumerate all such possible uses. Reach will not monitor or judge all the content of information transmitted over this service, but will investigate complaints of possible inappropriate use. Reach may at any time make determinations that particular uses are or are not appropriate with or without notice to you, according to the following guidelines.
1. You must respect the privacy of others; for example, you shall not intentionally seek information on, obtain copies of, or modify files, other data, or passwords belonging to others, or represent yourself as another user unless explicitly authorized to do so by that user.
2. You must respect the legal protection provided by copyright and licence to programs and data.
3. You must respect the integrity of computing and network systems; for example, you shall not intentionally develop or use programs that harass other users or infiltrate a computer, computing system, or network and/or damage or alter the software components of a computer, computing system or network.
4. Your use of this website should be consistent with guiding ethical statements and accepted community standards. Malicious use is not acceptable.
5. You may not use this website and any attached network in a manner that precludes or significantly hampers its use by others.
6. You may not establish connections that create routing patterns that are inconsistent with the effective and shared use of the network.
7. You may not use this website or any attached network for the transmittal or posting of unsolicited commercial e-mail. Also, unsolicited advertising is not acceptable. Advertising is permitted on some web pages, mailing lists, news groups, and similar environments if advertising is explicitly allowed in that environment.
8. Repeated, unsolicited, and unwanted communication of an intrusive nature is not acceptable. For example, continuing to send e-mail messages to an individual after being asked to stop is not acceptable.
Emailing Content. When interacting with Reach via this website, you agree to provide true and accurate information. Further you understand that providing confidential information via email is an unsafe practice. You understand that you are solely responsible for the content you transmit over the Internet using this service provided by Reach.
Interference. You agree not to reproduce content found on this website. You also agree not to interfere with the operations of this site. Intentional interference with the Reach website or brute force attacks will be reported to your Internet Service Provider and/or the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Availability. Reach makes no guarantees as to the availability of this website. Further, it makes no guarantees that this website will meet with your requirements or expectations. Reach reserves the right to alter these terms of service at any time, without notice to you.
Proprietary Rights. Copyright in the pages, screens, text, and images appearing on this site is owned by Reach. The information and materials contained in the site may not be copied, displayed, distributed, downloaded, licensed, modified, published, reposted, reproduced, reused, sold, transmitted, used to create a derivative work or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of Reach. You cannot use these materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose. Unauthorized use of any materials at this site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these terms your authorization to use this site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials. In addition, use of any software content affiliated with this site shall be governed by the software licence agreement accompanying such software.
Links to Other Websites. If links to third-party websites are provided on this site, they are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this site. Reach has not reviewed all of these third-party sites. Reach does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus, Reach does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. Additionally, it is the sole responsibility of parents or guardians to determine the appropriateness of website content of these external links for minors.
Network Protocols. The protocols used on the networks (e.g., TCP/IP) call for end-to-end verification of the accuracy of any message and all data sent or received. Such verification is your sole responsibility. Neither Reach nor the operators of attached networks will be responsible for any loss from delays, non-deliveries, incorrect deliveries, service interruptions, including those caused by negligence, errors, omissions or other losses or damages.
Governing Law. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with all applicable federal laws and the laws of Ontario without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
Compliance With Laws. Members shall ensure that their acts and omissions and/or content on this website will comply with all applicable international, national, state and local laws and regulations. Reach shall ensure that its services will comply with all applicable international, national, state and local laws and regulations.
Applicable Laws. Reach makes no representation that materials at the website are appropriate or available for use outside the Canada or the United States, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use or export or reexport the materials at this website or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations including without limitation Canadian and U.S. export laws and regulations. If you choose to access this website from outside Canada or the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Violations. Please report any violations of this Terms of Service to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Created June 2010