YOU ARE confident and capable with great organization and communication skills. You can easily coordinate the sales process for multiple prospects, manage ongoing marketing projects, and keep busy consultants focused—all while keeping a smile on your face.
WE ARE a small, entrepreneurial learning and development company—and we need your help! Working hybrid, in a combination from your home and our condo office at Bloor & Yonge, you will provide sales administration, manage all marketing projects, and produce our monthly newsletter.
- Design, write, and post weekly social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram)
- Project manage a monthly newsletter and regular website posts
- Maintain our customer relationship management (CRM) system and LinkedIn connections
- Schedule appointments and manage prospect/client communications
- Create estimates/proposals and generate matching invoices
- Provide support as needed for workshop program delivery
- Handle emails, phone calls, paperwork, supplies, and all general small-office stuff
- Work closely with other team members to ensure smooth work flow
- Maintain a positive, professional, and highly efficient work environment
- Energetic, responsive, responsible, and highly-organized
- Proven independent problem-solving abilities
- Strong MS Office computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Mac proficiency preferred
- Comfort with online search, organizational tools, and social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to work both alone or in a small team
- Interest in personal and professional development
- Background in marketing and social media preferred
- Full-time position with a 35 hour/week schedule
- Open, flexible, and progressive work environment with opportunity for growth
- $45,000 to $50,000 annual salary (commensurate with experience), benefits,
and generous vacation package
If you have the necessary qualifications and are looking for a new and challenging opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter (in a single combined file) to apply@ReachCapabilities.com by Friday, June 17, 2022.
Thank you for your interest, however, only candidates being actively considered for the position will be contacted. No phone calls, please.