Currently Hiring – Sales Assistant
YOU ARE confident and capable with great organizational, time management, communiation, and computer skills. You can easily coordinate multiple sales opportunities for different prospects and current clients, manage marketing projects, and keep our CRM system organized—all while keeping a smile on your face.
WE ARE a small learning and development company—and we need your help! Working from our condo office at Bloor & Yonge, you will support the sales and marketing so we can expand our workshop delivery. You will maintain the CRM, schedule appointments, and manage all marketing projects including LinkedIn and other social media.
- Update and maintain customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Research, track, and highlight lead opportunities within CRM and LinkedIn
- Schedule appointments and manage prospect/client communications
- Create estimates/proposals and generate matching invoices
- Research, write, and post social media
- Assemble and inventory marketing materials
- Provide support as needed for workshop program delivery
- Handle emails, phone calls, paperwork, supplies, and all general small-office stuff
- Maintain a positive, professional, and highly efficient work environment
- Responsible, responsive and highly-organized with particular attention for detail
- Proven independent problem-solving abilities
- Strong MS Office computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint – Mac proficiency preferred)
- Comfort with online search & organizational tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to work both alone or in a small team
- Interest in personal and professional development
- Full-time positon with a 35 hour/week schedule
- Open, flexible, and progressive work environment with opportunity for growth
- $35,000 to $40,000 annual salary (commensurate with experience), benefits,
and generous vacation package
If you have the necessary qualifications and are looking for a new and challenging opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter (in a single combined file) to team@ReachCapabilities.com by Friday, Dec. 8, 2017.
Thank you for your interest, however, only candidates being actively considered for the position will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Download PDF of Job Description here.